WOONGJIN INC. is looking for an Accounting Coordinatorfor a Biotech company that specializes inbiological and medical device products for dental, spine, cosmetic, and plastic surgery applications.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Research and resolve account payable issues
- Manage customer/vendor general ledger
- Scan, file and log accounting documents
- Maintain vendor information in financial database
- Process invoices in a timely manner
- Assist with processing and following up with account receivable
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage time effectively
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel
- Bilingual in Korean/English preferred
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in Account Receivable
- BA in Accounting or Finance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.