QR Code Link to This Post
The Family Service Agency Outreach Consultant is to deliver a program of prevention services for students in at-risk situations. A majority of their time is spent doing individual and small group school based counseling. The other aspects of the position include classroom presentations and school wide events. This position is located in Santa Maria, California.
1. Bachelor's degree is required.
2. Demonstrated ability to work with children, families, and schools
3. Professional attitude, teamwork, and ability to maintain confidentiality a must.
4. Bilingual capability in English/Spanish is preferred
5. Possess a valid California Driver's License, proof of vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation.
6. Pass a continuous Department of Justice Background Check.
7. Have clearance for a TB test.
Classification, Hours and Pay Rate
This position is full-time (40.0 hours per week) during the academic year, non-exempt, with benefits
Pay rate dependent upon experience
Please send cover letter of interest and resume to:
Family Service Agency
123 West Gutierrez St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101