QR Code Link to This Post
Team Movement For Life is looking for a full-time Front Office Manager in our Central Valley Physical Therapy clinic in Stockton, CA. We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude. Background in customer service and a healthcare office environment are a plus, but not required. Bilingual in Spanish is highly desirable.
1. Answer phones using professional etiquette at all times
2. Greet patients upon entry to the clinic
3. Distribute/explain/review all new patient information.
4. Process incoming and outgoing mail, email and faxes.
5. Process and forward billing documents to the billing department
6. Obtain necessary authorizations and verify insurance
7. Obtain and monitor patient referrals and visits
8. Responsible for the scheduling of patients
9. Responsible for maintaining optimal patient flow
10. Computer literate in Microsoft office suite, Google mail, www, type minimum of 40WPM.
11. Maintain filing of various documents such as billing records and charts
12. Correspond with patients regarding insurance info and co-pays so patients have a clear understanding of how their insurance works.
13. Assist directors and management with miscellaneous tasks and projects
14. Maintain HIPAA compliance at all times
15. Oversee scheduling of staff with clinic director
16. Responsible for maintaining and ordering the necessary office supplies for clinic
17. Be able to lift 25-50 pounds
18. Additional tasks as may be required from time to time
Job Responsibilities Related to Patient Privacy
1. May access protected health information and other patient information only to the extent that is necessary to complete job duties. May only share such information with those who have a need to know specific patient information in order to complete job responsibilities related to treatment, payment or other Company operations.
2. Encouraged and expected to report, without the threat of retaliation, any concerns regarding the Company's policies and procedures on patient privacy and any observed practices in violation of that policy to the designated Privacy Officer.
3. Expected to actively participate in Company privacy training.
5. Comply with OSHA, federal and state regulations.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees, assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.