Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Enter material into the database when it arrives
- Clean material before processing
- Sample and/or inspect material
- Prep samples for shipment
- Job Details: Primary responsibilities of this position include inspecting raw materials, components, and labels, in addition to sampling raw materials, labels, and sanitary utilities, and generating/compiling quality data and reports (e.g. lot track/trace, incidents).
- Will also assist with document review and initiate incidents, as well as coordinate and compile general documents and oversee room clearance inspection.;
- Skills: ; quality assurance or manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry, education: high school graduate or higher
- Able to work M-F 6-3 or 7-4 or 8-5. As assigned
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"