15 SepTop 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Knowledge of patient support programs Marketing
- Cross functional collaboration
- portfolios/ sample of work
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Experience performing the following activities:
- Developing capabilities around site of care (e.g., transportation options, injection networks, etc.)
- Implementing expanded services around injection training
- Developing documentation, talking points, business rules to guide vendor activities
- Managing care coordination/network support processes to ensure patients are tracked throughout care continuum
- Leading pharmacy programs/SPPs patient management outputs for patient outcomes, contract compliance, etc.
- Supervising development and execution of Care Coordination resources and trainings
- Approving tools and training such as care coordination related materials for HCPs, care coordination/access materials, etc.
- Candidate will be remote, able to sit anywhere, ideally PST. If candidate works on EST must be able to be flexible
- Must have 4+ years marketing, sales, access or patient support program management experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or healthcare space
- 2+ years patient support programs
- Please submit candidate at market rate for review
- ** PLEASE PROVIDE LINK OR SAMPLE OF MARKETING WORK **
- -Knowledge of the US access and payer environments, coverage and reimbursement, and/or patient support service landscape
- -4+ years marketing, sales, access or patient support program management experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or healthcare space
- -Strategic development experience including developing access marketing strategy, message development, campaign development, etc.
- -Agency and vendor management experience, print production expertise
- -Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel; experience developing strategic slide presentations
- -Strong project management skills to track complex projects through completion and on time
- -Develop and execute patient care coordination-specific strategies for short and long-term affordability solutions, including completing goals and priorities to accomplish and measuring and tracking success
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"