29 JunTop 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
1. Customer service (client/customer facing experience)
2. Knowledge/ experience working with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
3. MUST have good job tenure- good candidate attribute when candidate has moved up within the company.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Managing and properly sorting incoming emails that come into a group "Membership" mailbox to the correct analyst.
- Resolving and responding to issues and inquires on a timely basis.
- Responsible for customer research and validations that in include creation of new customer records in a customer master system as well updating customer information.
- Managing daily operations of a small GPO.
- This role will support the current Membership analysts with administrative task and adhoc projects.
Key member of the Contracts & Pricing Operations team within Strategic Pricing and Contracts specifically with the Membership team. This position is primarily responsible for ensuring complete and accurate resolution of membership related issues that arise from the Membership Inquiry Mailbox. The Senior Associate is primarily responsible for assisting the Membership
Analyst in providing timely and accurate operational execution of Amgen’s contract and pricing strategies, implementation of blanket discount programs, and for conducting appropriate analyses and accurately resolving discrepancies in the customer or chargeback data. This position also requires a strong investigate skills and organization to prioritize multi competing interests. Data collected requires monitoring, validation and loading into relevant systems. Customer data can be obtained from outside parties such as wholesalers, GPO's, customers, and third party data vendors. Interaction with these outside parties and various internal departments is required. Position operates within a fast-paced environment, and the ideal candidate will possess the ability to take initiative, problem solve, work independently. Additional Interaction and strong communication with internal and external customers.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
- Advanced degree a plus
- 4+ years experience (6 or more a plus) in Sales & Marketing or Finance
- Demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility Required Competencies and Skills Knowledge
- Very strong computer & M/S Office skills. Develops spreadsheets models for moderately complex financial analyses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Delivers formal presentations. Communicates effectively within department. Problem Solving
- High attention to detail/reporting accuracy, while also able to focus on the overall problem/solution
- Translates high volumes of data into meaningful information to support key business decisions
- Identifies and implements process improvement opportunities
- Complex problem solving capability that identifies problems within the department and develops solutions from a strategic and operational perspective Autonomy
- Completes projects and makes decisions with minimal direction and strong ability to develop prioritization and completion timeframes for multiple assignments
- Self-motivates and owns a project from inception to completion
- Thinks strategically (can see the big picture) while delivering results at the appropriate level of detail
- Tolerance of ambiguous situations Contribution
- Strong presentation skills
- Can effectively articulate and influence a meeting outcome with TPCM attendees with some managerial support
- Team player, looks for ways to support team members
- Effectively represents their team in a complex matrix organization with cross-functional groups within TPCM and support functions
- Strong project management skills and leads projects as required
- Interprets and applies regulations associated with relevant legal issues
- Provides analyses and recommendations to support decisions by team management
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"