Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Cell culture
- Antibody Conjugation
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Implementation of SharePoint and SharePoint online and support the deployment of Smartsheet within Cellular Sciences.
- Supporting critical reagent and cell bank laboratory tasks as needed.
- BS or MS , science background , lab experience ( industry or school) Experience in protein purification and cell culture/cell biology techniques.
- Cell culture, Antibody Conjugation, and Purification.
- The Cellular Sciences department is seeking a Process Development Associate to join our Cell Bank and Critical Reagent Group.
- The position will perform a wide variety of non-routine clerical and administrative tasks and may support laboratory projects or assignments.
- Responsibilities include:
- Architecting, designing, customizing, migrating and implementing SharePoint and SharePoint online
- Support the deployment of Smartsheet within the Cellular Sciences Organization and assist the department with project status reporting, training, and other processes
- Assess, develop and implement process improvements for generation and inventory management of all critical reagents and cell banks
- Perform cell banking operations according to cGMP which include aseptic operations for cell culture scale-up and freeze of mammalian cell banks
- Culturing adherent and suspension cell lines to create large cell banks for use in Quality Control cell-based assays
- Purifying/Conjugating proteins for use in Quality Control and Attribute Sciences
- Strong and broad skills using the tools and techniques of Project Management; specifically, knowledge of SharePoint and Smartsheet