Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall execution of QC Lab Systems Segmentation workstream of Operations Cyber Resilience program that includes various QC Lab Systems and instruments at various Amgen manufacturing sites and corporate sites.
- Establishes and implements program/project management processes and methodologies for the IT & QC Lab user community to ensure project is delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling program/project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key program/project milestones, risks and adjusting program/project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Status reporting and stability of Program oriented work efforts.
- Responsible for creating program/project level documents per Amgen PMLC methodology and obtaining approvals from respective stakeholders.
- Coordinating design, build, test & deployment activities during program/project execution and ensuring the completion of various functional and technical artifacts and seeking reviews and approvals.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Schedules and conducts weekly, monthly, ad-hoc meetings, sends meeting minutes, maintains SharePoint site with right content/documents.
- Assists/partners with other Project/program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT, OT & QC Lab business processes to achieve the goals of the program and enterprise.
- Ability to work with members in different time zones and also coordinate with reporting manager in PST time zone.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"