- IS Experience (intermediate to expert level)
- Business/Project Management Experience (intermediate to expert level)
- Cross Functional/Leadership experience (intermediate to expert level)
- soft skills
- excellent communication skills
- attention to detail
- presentation skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Lead the ongoing development of the E2EV capability platform, new enabling processes and the capabilities to sustain performance management across planning and inventory
- Conduct day-to-day monitoring and maintenance of the implemented solution. Identify,
- escalate and track defects and enhancements for resolution, ensuring the tool's capabilities stay aligned with the business
- Work closely with sponsors and stakeholders to ensure the tool and processes are
- understood and functioning as designed. Communicates to business stakeholders the
- strategy for visualization capabilities.
- Leads testing approach approval, partnering with vendors for training design, deployment
- and rollout of changes to the platform.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts. Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers. Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed. Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise. Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques. This is a management role with human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management). Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity. More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"