Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Project management of complex, multi-functional process development projects, including creation and execution of project schedule, driving team performance of tasks, and reporting progress/issues.
- Job Details: Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- Projects may be strategic in nature.
- Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- May be responsible for cross-functional teams.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.;
- Skills: ; expertise in running medium to large scale projects ; excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures ; experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices ; strong analytical skills ; business process development best practices, change management ; strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills ; understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration ; excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources