Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Key Activities
- Supports business partner safety agreement monitoring
- Assists in triaging and handling requests from business partners and internal stakeholders
- Provides project management support for operational meetings (OMTs) with business partners
- Supports business partner pharmacovigilance audits as required
- Supports development of process related documentation to ensure compliance
- Performs other duties related to the position as necessary as defined in Standard Operating Procedures or as requested by his/her supervisor
- Onsite M-F Normal core hours
- Ideal Candidate-Industry experience with the knowledge of Regulatory and Safety functional activities.
- PM skills are needed for this role.
- Someone who comes from Regulator, Government, paralegal, or compliance background would be successful in this role.
- Group Purpose
- Patient Safety Agreement Management team act as a hub for the safety and regulatory aspects of business partnerships and strategic alliances, from inception through implementation and maintenance.
- The team ensures that safety agreements for our business partnerships and other commercial alliances are robustly documented and managed, implemented efficiently and effectively, in line with operational objectives and capabilities.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"