*Please Note: California Requires State PCT Certification in Addition to National Certification*
Must have CA State PCT License in Hand to apply!
The Dialysis Travel Patient Care Technician provides dialysis therapy for patients under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse.
The Dialysis Travel Patient Care Technician duties include:
- Setup and operation of hemodialysis machines
- Welcoming of assigned patients and reporting any patient complaints about wellbeing to the nurse supervisor.
- Monitoring of patient response to dialysis and reporting any unusual findings or issues to the nurse supervisor
- Discontinuing of dialysis treatment according to clinic procedures and evaluation of the patient prior to discharge
- Documentation of all information related to patient treatment
Assignment Detail for our Dialysis Travel Patient Care Technician in this location:
- 13 Week Travel Assignment
- Chronic Setting
At Quik Travel Staffing, we think big when it comes to compensation for our Dialysis Travel Patient Care Technicians! We are committed to seeing that you receive the best possible wages and associated employment benefits.
Benefits Provided to our Dialysis Travel Patient Care Technician
- Travel and Housing Provided or Reimbursed
- Competitive Pay with Tax Advantages
- Direct Deposit
- One-on-one service
- 24/7 Support
- Referral Bonus Available
- Bonus Program
- Health Insurance Available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k Available
- Opportunities in Locations throughout the country at the completion of the assignment
Job Requirements for our Dialysis Travel Patient Care Technician
- 1 year of experience as a Dialysis Patient Care Technician
- Must meet state certification requirements as determined by clinic location- California StatePCT Certification in hand to apply
- BLS and/or ACLS certification required
- Excellent Comprehension and Retention
- Able to work independently while striving for the best in patient care