Since 1982 5th Gear Auto has been servicing the cars of Broomfield and surrounding areas. We are a family run business with a major focus on quality repairs and top notch customer service. And we intend to keep up the good work.
Business Name: 5th Gear Automotive
Business Address: 7301 W 118th Pl
Broomfield, CO 80020
The Automotive Service Advisor is a key member of our team who is responsible for delivering a customer service experience second to none, beginning with greeting the customer, scheduling the service appointment, and receiving vehicle information. The Automotive Service Advisor also listens to service requests, sells the appropriate services to satisfy client needs, clearly explains information on the repair order, and answers any client questions.
- Meet and greet all customers in a gracious, professional manner.
- Begin to develop customer satisfaction indices.
- Track time for repair order to develop, maintain “standards”.
- Contribute data as requested to the department operating budget.
- Strive to reduce customer wait time to 5 minutes before helping them.
- Schedule appointments on the customer appointment log.
- Take complete customer information on repair order.
- Communicate with customer to determine the nature of problem.
- Complete detailed information on customer problem before passing on to service.
- Communicate the dispatching of repair orders to the Lead Technician.
- Organize daily work load.
- Expedite all customer repair orders with the Lead Technician twice daily.
- Test drive all vehicles when requested.
- Up sell. Advise customer on car care.
- Review with the customer the Technicians Quality Card.
- Raise all customers’ hoods. Up sell.
- Price any suggested additional work in accordance with pricing practices.
- Indicate the exact repair instructions to both the Technician and the customer.
The Automotive Service Advisor must genuinely enjoy helping people and have an excellent work ethic.
- ASE-certified Automobile Service Consultant (C1) Or ablity to obtain
- Valid driver’s license—clean driving record
- Experience in the automotive field
- Sales skills—ability to overcome objections and close sales
- Typing skills
- Strong organizational skills
This Automotive Service Advisor position offers an opportunity to leverage your automotive experience, sales talent, and customer service skills. Do you have what it takes to get the job done? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!