Armed Security Officer - Castle Rock Adventist (Full-Time)
Castle Rock, CO
Do you consider yourself a protector, peacemaker, or a problem-solver? What if you consider yourself all three? Are you eager to be a part of the force for good?
If you're "HSS material" chances are these qualities will be second nature to you. Maybe you're the one we've been looking for. The one who will make a real difference.
HSS is seeking an Armed Security Officer to be a part of the force for good at Castle Rock Adventist in Castle Rock, CO.
In addition to a competitive salary, here's what's in it for you:
- A strong job transfer and internal promotion program for exemplary employees
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Other topics can include: social responsibility law enforcement/veteran hiring practices? Ability to transition to different departments/move around within the company?
- Employee discount programs
- Teamwork and culture information
Your role as Armed Security Officer will involve:
- Maintain security and safety of the hospital, its staff, and its patients and visitors
- Serve as visible deterrent to illegal activities on hospital property
- Provide supervision for at-risk patients within a hospital environment
What are we looking for?
- Completed High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain and maintain applicable licenses and certifications
- Strong vision abilities, including color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, focus adjusting
- Ability to stand and walk for an entire work shift, move or lift objects up to 80 lbs., help restrain or lift a person
What would make you stand out?
- Previous work experience with the public in a service setting
At HSS, hospital security is in our DNA. We were founded to serve the hospital community and, as such, have grown as the industry's preeminent experts in the category. HSS leaders literally wrote the book on healthcare security. But because no two hospitals are alike, HSS tailors security solutions and continually raises industry standards by adapting best practices to unique customer and industry challenges. With HSS managing facility security, healthcare providers can focus their time and resources on what they do best--deliver outstanding patient care.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community here: https://hss.gr8people.com/index.gp?method=cappPortal.showStayInformedxqttzadavcxcbszsqyautyfrbst
HSS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.
Follow HSS on Social Media: Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn