Arctic Slope Technical Services is seeking a Task Lead in Colorado Springs, CO.
Process Improvement Developer/Analyst, Project Manager, and Exercise Planner. Provide Task Lead functions to support the VIGILANT GUARD (VG) Joint Regional Exercise Program, to include management oversight of part time VG exercise planners in the integration, planning, development, coordination, facilitation, and execution for VG exercises, program events, and tasks as assigned, which may include support for joint, national, multinational, special ops, cyber, space, CRE, exercises, events, and emerging initiatives. Initiate, develop, and track multiple process improvement initiatives; comparing current N&NC/J71 exercise policies, plans, processes with the Joint Staff Joint Training System. Use and manage systems/processes including JCRM, DRRS, JMSEL, JLLIS, LLIS, JOPES, JTS, JTP, CTG, JELC, JIEE, APAN, FEMA Prep Toolkit, DDASS, EMAC Sandbox, HSEEP, CRE TEEP, TRAM, TESS, and others as required; provide input for development of JTP and Commander's Strategic Planning Guidance and other training plans.
- Serve as Process Improvement Expert/ Developer/ Analyst.
- Initiate, develop, and track multiple process improvement initiatives; identify and nominate process improvement candidates to the Government illustrating potential improvements in efficiency and effectiveness (streamlining requirements and schedules, reduced costs, increased performance, decreased risk).
- Scrutinize N&NC joint education, training and exercise processes to seek, consider, advocate, and institute improvements in processes, JTS and JELC methods for N&NC.
- Maintain close alignment with and support the J7 JOPES.
- Upon government direction, convene and facilitate a tailored COI, planning team, or temporary work group to research, deliberate, and draft process maps and other documents (graphic, written, electronic) representing process sequences, lanes, key actions, triggers, and stakeholders.
- Organize recommendations for improvement: develop matrices, MoE, MoP, other measurable metrics; identify monitoring and assessment methodologies; recommend forums for evaluation (e.g., exercise, training, monitored use, evaluation via targeted seminar, TTX, etc.); draft recommendations for change to policies, procedures or instructions; and make recommendations for additional process sequences that may offer additional savings in time, budget, and procedures.
- Project Manager and single point of contact for reachback team with full authority and accountability for management, tasking, performance, schedules, and deliverables; assigns subject experts to support their J714 Government exercise team.
- Provide management, oversight, integration, planning, development, coordination, facilitation, and execution support for VG exercises, program events, and tasks as assigned, which may include support for joint, national, multinational, special ops, cyber, space, CRE, exercises, events, and emerging initiatives; Reports to our local ASTS Program Manager (PgM) on corporate and regulatory guidance, as required.
- As needed, reach back to ASRC Federal Shared Services for real-time support including contracts administration, security, HR, Quality Assurance, and ITAR and Export Control expertise.
Master's Degree and over 10 years of relevant experience
ASRC Federal Technical Services provides engineering and business solutions to federal government customers. We collaborate with our customers to deliver engineering and operational solutions for space, aviation, and intelligence programs in the concept development, design, integration and test, operations and sustainment phases of the mission life cycle.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
- Master's Degree and over 10 years of relevant experience
- TOP SECRET/SCI