CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved four straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including a #5 ranking overall in 2015. Additionally, we placed 28th within the Vault Consulting 50 for the second year in a row, including a #5 ranking in work/life balance.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to leverage relationships to support account growth in a new market. As a Business Development Executive, you will be driving growth by opening new doors with Fortune 1000 clients as well as nurturing existing relationships.
Specific responsibilities for the Business Development Executive include:
- Develop account strategy and drive growth through execution across multiple clients
- Meet with a broad set of buyers in target accounts to understand client needs and build CapTech recognition
- Lead the sales and proposal processes
- Leverage CapTech consultant networks to drive opportunities
- Establish and maintain strong C-level partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders to assess and present optimal business and technical solutions
- Close multiple solutions-oriented engagements
- Effectively communicate account strategy to delivery teams, support superior project delivery, and encourage Consultants to develop positive relationships within their sphere of influence
- Define strategies to support the growth of CapTech in the market
Specific qualifications for the Business Development Executive position include:
- 7+ years of proven sales and account management experience in management consulting industry, preferably to Fortune 1000 organizations
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Experience building relationships with C-suite stakeholders and business decision makers
- Ability to assess client needs, identify omissions and gaps, and define optimal solution
- Creative thinking and the ability to develop innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
- Experience leading both Client and CapTech teams through complex technology solution sales
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Results-oriented in spite of obstacles; ability to balance important versus urgent work to achieve long-term results
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech isan equal opportunity employercommitted to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational toourcore values. We strive to create a diverseenvironment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences tothe workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract w