BUILD YOUR CAREER AT TUFF SHED
Tuff Shed is recruiting for a motivated sales professional who has the drive to build strong relationships with customers and commercial accounts. We offer a paid training period and commission program with a guaranteed minimum. All leads are provided by Tuff Shed; no cold calling is required.
Working from our Sales Center in Denver, you will work directly with customers, helping them solve their storage problems with our high-quality sheds, garages, and custom buildings.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive compensation program with earnings ranging between $40,000 and $45,000 in the first year and the expectation to exceed $50,000 in the second year
- Dedicated training program at our National Support Center in Denver, CO
- Paid training period
- Smartphone and laptop
- Paid vacation and holidays, medical/dental/vision and life insurance, and a 'Safe Harbor' 401(k) plan
- Personalized, professionally printed Tuff Shed business cards
- Mileage reimbursement
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL TUFF SHED SALES CONSULTANT?
- Assist customers in identifying needs, demonstrate product and option features, close the sale, and perform site checks (as required)
- Cultivate new sales leads driven by:
- National and local TV spots
- An 800 number that routes customer calls to our local factories and sales offices
- Participation in over 120 home shows annually
- Targeted company-sponsored national sales events
- Company websites, on-line chats, and calls to our US-based Call Centers
- Act as the customer's point of contact from the sale to installation
- Assist customers by pulling permits (as required) and liaise with local HOAs
- Develop product knowledge to successfully convey the Tuff Shed advantage
- Confidence, motivation, and a passion for the home improvement industry
- An eye for design and enjoyment in building things
- The ability to listen to customers and answer their needs
- Proven computer skills and the aptitude to learn new software
- A current valid driver's license and a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
- Passing reference check, and drug screening
ABOUT TUFF SHED
Tuff Shed was established in 1981, and has since developed into America's largest manufacturer and installer of storage buildings and garages, having built more than one million buildings for satisfied customers. What's more, Tuff Shed is a trusted consumer brand with 20% of our new customers coming from referrals and/or repeat business.
Would you like to work for a respected industry leader in a sales role that gives you great opportunities to grow your income? Learn more about us at www.tuffshed.com.
As part of the application process, please take a short survey, called Predictive Index. Click on the following link to complete this five minute survey: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/bprrj
Tuff Shed, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
- Pay Type Hourly
- Denver, 4500 Grape Street, Denver, Colorado, United States of America