As a part of our continued growth we are looking for dedicated and passionate Counter Salespeople. As a Counter Salesperson you will be responsible for providing a superior customer service experience to all walk-in contact and phone contact customers. The Counter Salesperson will also be responsible for maintaining excellent customer service to internal and external customers always. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and are excited about the opportunity to support all operational processes and procedures. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Personally greet every customer as they walk through the door and maintain friendly contact throughout their shopping experience.
- At checkout, implement suggestive selling techniques, as appropriate, and assist with problem solving.
- Order any out of stock, special order items, create purchase orders, transfers, and follow up with customers by phone calls to completion of invoice.
- Maintain orderly files and clean records of all transactions, as well as accurate cash drawer.
- Observe changes in inventory as to insure minimum stock levels and store showroom appearance is appropriate
- Coordinate orders from the warehouse to ensure customers' orders are ready in a timely fashion to achieve A&A's excellent level of customer service.
- Solicit new accounts using every means available to seek out new business and rebuilds old accounts by researching former customer listings.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
LKQ Corporation ( [ Link Removed ] ), an S&P and Fortune 500 (# 262) company, is a leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ has operations in North America, Europe and Taiwan. LKQ offers its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, and recreational and performance vehicles. Globally, LKQ has more than 1,700 operating locations and 52,000 employees. Come join our entrepreneurial, growth oriented culture, and be LKQ Proud! Job Requirements
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Strong customer service background.
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts preferred.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Some lifting of up to 75 lbs.
- You must also work well as part of a team and be willing to work long hours when necessary.
- It is also important that you display a positive, helpful demeanor, and a commitment to providing the best in customer service.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions.