The Johns Manville Roofing team is seeking a Claims Specialist to join our team in Denver, Colorado. As the Claims Specialist you will be the designated point of contact and will be responsible for taking roof leak calls, assigning contractors and following up on all roofing leaks for our Preferred Accounts.
- Analyze and process invoices weekly, determining which repairs are approved under the JM guarantee and follow the Claims department policies and procedures
- Deliver excellent customer service to JM building owners by processing claims and providing necessary follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish and maintain metrics on roofer response time and owner satisfaction
- Assign roofing leaks to the appropriate contractor
- Speak with contractors to coordinate leak repair schedule, performance of repair and responsibility for repair payment
- Follow up and close the loop on all communication regarding leaks with the involved parties
- Build and maintain working relationships with contractors, field technicians and technical managers in an effort to ensure a high level of service, quality of workmanship and customer assurance on problem resolution
- Be the expert for Preferred Accounts, develop and maintain a positive relationship by responding to calls promptly with status updates, follow through and swift resolution to the needs of our large national accounts
- Complete required documentation accurately and timely
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of two years in a customer facing service role OR equivalent
- Knowledge of Insurance Claims processes
- Knowledge of Commercial Roofing preferred
- Solid customer service and negotiating skills
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of SalesForce and/or SAP systems
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to interface at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Minimal travel required (0 -- 10 days per year)
- Work environment is typical of an office setting
With Johns Manville you can take pride in helping our team to deliver products that make a difference in the markets that we serve. You'll have the benefit of a supportive environment with good people who care, plus the opportunity for continued growth in your career. Johns Manville brings stability and a space for innovative thinking. Bring your purpose and desire to grow and in return you'll receive competitive pay, annual merit increases, a generous 401k match, paid holidays and vacation, education reimbursement and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
Why Johns Manville
Johns Manville is a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, serving customers in more than 80 countries, supplying innovative products to the construction, aerospace, automotive, filtration and energy industries. With a more than 160-year legacy, we understand that our story continues to grow only with the right people saying, thinking and doing the right things. Make your story our story.
Learn more at www.jm.com/careers and on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Hear Our Employee Stories
See what our employees have to say about working at Johns Manville here.
Johns Manville is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Incumbent must be physically able to perform essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.