Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Hospital of Denver, located in Thornton, CO, offers a full spectrum of specialized services and programs to patients who require extended acute hospitalization. Our goal is to help our patients reclaim control of their lives, reach their highest level of functioning and return home to their families. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
Vibra Hospital of Denver is seeking a PRN Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - COTA - to join our team!
The COTA is responsible for providing and directing Occupational Therapy Services to patients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation and communication. Functions under physician's orders.
- Associate's Degree in Occupational Therapy required.
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination for COTA required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.