The Good Samaritan Society is the nation's largest non-profit senior care company. With nearly 100 years of charting new territory, the Society offers an opportunity to weave together imagination with reality and ultimately transform the aging experience in America. Now, partnering with Sanford Health, we are able to provide care through all stages of life. Throughout our organization, you will be part of a family, offering love and compassion to residents as part of a dedicated and diverse care team.
Location: 0860 - GSS Water Valley
805 Compassion Drive
Windsor, Colorado, 80550
Employment Type: Full-Time
Shift: Various Shifts Available
Join our not-for-profit organization that has provided nearly 100 years of housing and services to seniors with a commitment to quality care and service.
Easy Apply Process
Mobile Device Friendly
Job Responsibilities: This position is working on Evenings and Weekends! We look forward to you joining our team!
- This position plans, prepares and serves nutritious, appealing meals to residents following orders, standards and regulations in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards and procedures.
- Plans, prepares and serves nutritious, appealing meals to residents following orders, standards, and regulations.
- Performs cleaning duties as assigned.
- Keeps kitchen and dining areas pleasant and orderly.
- Records temperatures as required.
- Completes meal census and other forms as assigned.
- Sanitizes equipment as per policy.
- Demonstrates proper use of chemicals used for cleaning, including using appropriate kitchen tools and procedures.
- Prior work experience in quantity cooking and therapeutic diets or related experience in a similar type location is preferred.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend.
- Ability to measure and comprehend quantities.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include: health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit: https://www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit: https://www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action