What you'll do
Our Shift Managers provide daily leadership to ensure the restaurant meets operational goals and mentoring to team members to delight every customer.
On our team, you'll be invested in as you develop your restaurant leadership skills. We have a Shift Manager development program designed to provide you with the training and experience you need to advance your career with Wendy's.
What you can expect
As a Shift Manager, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling
- Fast access to wages via PayActiv
- Opportunities for advancement
- A fun work environment
- Casual dress code (jeans and company provided t-shirt)
- 401k with company match*
- Medical and vision coverage*
Meritage Hospitality Group is the second largest Wendy's franchisee in the US, with career growth opportunities in over 300 restaurants across 16 states and actively expanding. We value our people and provide uncommon hospitality to our guests and team members alike.
- Available to employees who qualify based on hours worked
What we expect from you
To be successful as a Shift Manager, we expect you to:
- Exhibit leadership and model our values
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have at least 6 months of restaurant, retail, customer service focused, or equivalent experience
- Be able to multi-task while maintaining composure, give and take direction, work well in a team environment, and have a strong service focus
- Have or be willing to obtain ServSafe certification by end of training
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees. Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs which may vary from company-owned locations.