What you'll do
Now Hiring for Breakfast Shifts starting at 5:30 am!
Our Crew Members are the foundation of the restaurant - we love what we do and aim to delight every customer. As a Crew Member, you'll be cross trained to work several different stations in the restaurant.
What you can expect
As a Crew Member, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling
- Fast access to wages with PayActiv
- Opportunities for advancement
- A fun work environment
- Casual dress code (jeans and company provided t-shirt)
- 401k with company match*
- Medical and vision coverage*
Meritage Hospitality Group is the second largest Wendy's franchisee in the US, with career growth opportunities in over 300 restaurants across 16 states and actively expanding. We value our people and provide uncommon hospitality to our guests and team members alike.
- Available to employees who qualify based on hours worked
What we expect from you
Successful Crew Members have the following characteristics:
- Positive Attitude
- Strong work ethic
We'll teach you the rest!
Additionally, you need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 16 years of age
- Have reliable transportation
- Perform physical demands of the job - including, but not limited to, standing for long periods of time and lifting up to 50 pounds
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees. Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs which may vary from company-owned locations.