- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
- Good understanding of software development practices, knowledge of development tools
- Good analytical skiils
- Willingnes and ability to learn new technologies
- Willing to relocate within US
What's in it for you?
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
- Roll over vacation days
- Commuter benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
"LTI values diversity and inclusion and is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity."
Nearest Major Market: Hartford
Job Segment: Consultant, Consulting, Computer Science, Cloud, Contract, Technology, Service