This is an exciting opportunity to join the Law Compliance Regulatory Reporting Team. The Regulatory Reporting Senior Compliance Consultant is accountable for owning and managing an assigned inventory of recurring regulatory reports, leading moderate-size regulatory reporting projects and contributing toward the development of best practices via process improvement initiatives.
Report Inventory Management:
- Maintain an inventory of periodic regulatory reports to ensure timely submissions to regulators.
- Analyze new regulatory requirements pertaining to reporting, determine applicability and develop procedures to address the requirements.
- Provide management with regular updates regarding the status of report submissions and effectively escalate issues. Report Submission Process:
- Coordinate / obtain report data from internal business partners and consolidate data into reports per reporting requirements.
- Submit reports in a timely manner and with quality.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with regulators to build strong relationships (i.e. cover letters, communication, etc.) and ensure that regulatory follow-up requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- Maintain appropriate records of submissions, extensions and appropriate level of documentation that clearly outline actions required/taken.
- Lead, project manage and/or coordinate limited to moderate-scale, moderately complex reporting efforts. Standard
- Lead efforts pertaining to the creation and ongoing maintenance of Standard Work document and Job Aids.
- Develop and maintain highly detailed, clear and accurate reporting procedure documentation and job aids to ensure that other team members can quickly and easily assist and/or take ownership of reports, as needed. Business
- Lead Process Improvement / Problem Solving efforts with leadership, peers and business partners to identify opportunities to improve timeliness and quality of data and information required by regulators and to address problems and implement best practices.
- Participate in the development of cross-training plans for critical, high-risk report submissions to ensure that the team builds knowledge and bench-strength and to reduce key person dependencies.
2 or more years' experience in a regulatory compliance position in healthcare, insurance or financial services or relevant work experience in a business area.
Bachelor's degree required
Project Management skills is a plus.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.