POSITION: Retail Merchandiser/Part Time- Manchester, CT & surrounding areas
- Shelf Tech is a leading merchandising company in the northeast servicing over 4,000 retail locations.
- Join our dynamic team as this position is ideal for current merchandisers, stay at home parents, and retirees.
- We currently have immediate openings for Part-Time Retail Merchandisers in your area who are looking for Permanent Part-Time work.
- Working on a team
- Implementing plan-o-grams
- Visual merchandising
- Some product returns
- Checking for out of date items
- Building and maintaining displays
- Moving/adjusting gondola shelves
- Accurately reporting time worked via mobile app
- Communicate with team leads and Shelf Tech management staff
- Competitive hourly rate paid bi-weekly with the option of Direct Deposit
- Part time work (hours can range between 24-32)
- A regular work schedule
- Typical 7-8 work hour work day beginning at 7AM or 8AM
- Paid training
- Paid mileage and tolls
- Candidates must be over the age of 18.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation necessary for local travel and proof of insurance.
- Candidates must adhere to a specific work schedule.
- The ability to lift up to 20 lbs and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
- Candidates must have access to the internet, email, and be able to respond to regular communications.
- Candidates must have a Smartphone phone with the ability to take and upload pictures to company website when applicable.
- Ideal candidates must be responsible and work well with others with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must have the ability to understand written and spoken English.
- Shelf Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.