The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange.
Native Americans shall receive preference in hiring for this position at this location.
- Sell productively while meeting or exceeding the minimum sales per hour goal set as per company policy.
- Greet and acknowledge clients with a friendly and engaging attitude.
- Assess clients' needs by listening to their cues and recommending products that fit their personal style.
- Educate clients on product knowledge (fit, styling, trends and fabrication).
- Work collectively as a team to create a shopping experience that exceeds the client's expectation as outlined in the ARMANI Selling program.
- Uphold A|X Values of Respect, Teamwork, Professionalism, and Praise.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor that meets both visual and operational standards.
- Adhere to Loss Prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer
- Assist with stock related and housekeeping tasks.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends with a minimum of 25 hours of availability per week.
- Minimum one year experience in a fashion retail or customer service related environment. (Wardrobe and clientele experience is a plus)
- Minimum education level: High School Diploma or GED
- Strength – Ability to comfortably lift a minimum of 35 pounds without assistance to a height of 4 feet and a distance of 10 feet. Frequent stooping required to pick up boxes at floor level.
- Movement – Majority of work is performed on foot. Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach up, and climb short ladders. Hand Dexterity required at least one hand to operate registers and complete paperwork.
- Auditory & Vision – Ability to constantly hear and see safety signals, read labels, registers, computers, etc.