QR Code Link to This Post
For medical/surgical specialty private practice
This is approximately a 25-35 hour weekly position - with ability for additional time for the right candidate. Busy medical office with 15 years established in the area is looking for the right individual with personality, energy and knowledge of daily activities in a private medical practice.
Seeking a responsible candidate with energy and previous experience in this exact type of position of private practice medical office.
* Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
* Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
* helping with office procedures such as laser surgeries, tear duct probes.
* Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; keeping patient information confidential.
* Counsels patients by transmitting physician's orders and questions about surgery.
* Schedules surgeries by making arrangements with the surgical center; verifying times with patients; preparing charts, pre-admission and consent forms.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
* Need to be helpful in all aspects of patient assistance from intake to checking out patient and assisting doctor with minor procedures and following up with medical reports, labwork.
* Experience in similar setting is required.
* Must be energetic, responsible and compassionate.
Supply Management, Verbal Communication, Infection Control, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Organization, Scheduling, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Confidentiality, Bedside Manner, Medical Teamwork
Please forward resume to the email listed, along with a cover letter describing what you are seeking and what you may be able to offer and resume outlining previous similar experience.
QR Code Link to This Post