Our company is a leading IT services, consulting and outsourcing company delivering exceptional business solutions and customer value to its customers worldwide.
Weoffers end-to-end innovative and leading edge solutions to help corporations leverage technologies, outperform their competition and acquire sustainable growth. We have proven capabilities in new and emerging technologies and extensive experience across a broad range of industries and domains which enable us to deliver world-class, secure, scalable and reliable business systems.
We have achieved many distinctions and milestones of outstanding success during the course of its evolutionary journey.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets Up and operates CNC machinery
- Loads parts in machine, cycles machine, detects malfunctions in machine operations such as worn or damaged cutting tools
- Runs productions lots and communicates with co-workers regarding production runs
- Performs typical machine shop operations
- Responsible for performing inspection of machined parts using scales, micrometers and calipers
- Detects and reports defective materials or parts to management
- Makes necessary tool adjustments and replaces tools as required
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition including removing metal shavings/chips from equipment in a safe manner
- Interprets blueprints, drawings and work instructions
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Support and/or participate in the organization’s Continuous Improvement Programs
- Proactively participates in E3 Safety Program
Requirements(Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of machining processes and procedures
- Ability to understand and use basic mathematics
- Basic knowledge of CNC programming
- Familiarity with Fadal/Mazak/Haas machines preferred
- Knowledge of the use of measuring tools such as scales, micrometers and calipers
- Ability to work under pressure of schedules and deadlines
- Knowledge of materials and specifications.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), a plus.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Certification or some college, a plus
- 2-5 years of experience operating similar machines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.