Check Application Status Current HHC Employees
- Primary Care
- Medical Subspecialties
- Hospital Medicine and Emergency
- Advanced Practitioners
- Nurses & Nursing Support
- Graduate Nurses
- Experienced Nurses
- Student Nurses
- Clinical Professionals
- Professional & Administrative
- Support Services
- All Locations
- Acute Care Hospitals
- Backus Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut
- MidState Medical Center
- Windham Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
St. Vincent's Medical Center
- Behavioral Health
- Institute of Living
- Natchaug Hospital
- Medical Group
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Rehabilitation Services
Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network
- Senior Services
Hartford HealthCare Senior Services
- Homecare Services
- Hartford HealthCare at Home
Independence at Home
- Join Our Talent Network
- Check Application Status
- Current HHC Employees
- Follow Us
Keyword Location Join Our Talent Network
View all jobs
Join our Talent Network
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) We are HIRING!
Hartford HealthCare Senior Services at Southington Care Center
Apply Now >
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
Job Schedule: Part Time
Standard Hours: 24
Job Shift: Shift 3
Shift Details: Night shift (11p-7:30a) 24 hours weekly. Every other weekend and some assigned weekends available.
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Southington Care Center features a state-of-the–art rehab pavilion complete with Aqua Therapy and an Occupational Therapy suite that replicates the home setting. Our staff promotes quality of life while fostering maximum well-being, with a wide range of wellness programs.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with our established nursing care procedures, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
- State of Connecticut Nurse Aid Certification (CNA)
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
- Must be able to perform CPR
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.