As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
We are looking for someone to fill the role of Electronic Data Submission Specialist to support both the set up and the installation of new cases, as well as provide ongoing support to our internal and external customers regarding data remittance such as contribution and demographic information from a plan or payroll vendor. The data is critical to the long term administrative success of the plan. Successful completion of the setup and payroll training process requires high attention to detail and customer focus. The team must set up a large number of new cases each year and educate plan sponsors on the use of our payroll tools. The team also receives a high volume of calls and email inquiries from customers who need assistance with data remittance. You will be required to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner. This position is a good match for an individual who enjoys the challenge of educating customers and/or persuading them to use Voya's preferred automation methods. You need to be able to understand the many different systems and situations so you can efficiently answer the questions. At times, you will be dealing with very large financial transactions, so helping the customer get the data submitted correctly and quickly is critical to success.
Educating sponsors on the details necessary for them to submit payroll contributions and other critical administrative data to Voya Financial. Job functions include:
- Prepare system setup to support usage by Voya's plan sponsors
- Provide clients with detailed walkthrough of Voya's payroll remittance tool(s)
- Answering calls that come in on the Electronic Data Submission (EDS) toll free line
- Handling tasks and requests from the Plan Administration and Money In team
- Review posting of transactions on Omni to ensure the expected results were attained
- Taking responsibility & ownership for your role and the customers that you help
- Using your experience and judgment to overcome challenges and deliver quality service to our customers
Education & Experience:
- Knowledge of Omni record keeping system is strongly preferred.
- You must make a commitment to the achievement of department goals, metrics and service level standards.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- College degree plus 1 to 2 years of experience or 4 to 5 years equivalent work experience in a customer service environment/financial services experience desired.
- Knowledge of the retirement plan industry along with the ability to learn Voya's Financial Services proprietary applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills.