BAYADA Pediatrics in Milford, DE is hiring RN Registered Nurses in Kent and Sussex counties who...
- want to learn new skills and work with pediatric patients
- have experienced recent income changes and looking for supplemental work
- are ready to make a change from a hospital or facility setting
- are interested in providing one-on-one patient care
- want to enjoy a better work-life balance
As a RN - Registered Nurse, you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our pediatric BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You'll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success. We offer paid pediatric training at your FULL rate, 24/7 clinical support, scholarship programs, career advancement opportunities, and more!
Be sure to ask about our $2500 sign-on bonus and Weekend Premium Team!
We have immediate needs for RN - Registered Nurses throughout Kent county, including the following areas:
Benefits for RN - Registered Nurses:
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for RN - Registered Nurses:
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client's multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for RN - Registered Nurses:
- Current RN license in good standing Delaware
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year of clinical experience as a RN - Registered Nurse
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
For additional questions, please contact Jenny Scott at (302) 650-9213 or email@example.com.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.