Exide Technologies has a great opportunity for an Electrial Maintenance Technician at our facility in Lampeter, PA. You will provide electrical support for the plant on the 1st shift.
Apply online or text plantjobs to 97211 to begin your pre-screening process!
- Perform new machine Installs.
- This is an Electrical/Mechanical position.
- Must be able to read electrical prints.
- Perform job in professional manner at all times.
- Perform PM's on all plant equipment.
- Participate in TPM events plant wide.
- Enter Data into CMMS system ( MP-2)
- Trouble shoot electrical circuits.
- Must be able to run conduit and size circuits
- Must be able to trouble shoot PLC issues.
- Must be able to perform calibration task (Pressure Transducers)
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Detail-orientated with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attendance and performance records.
- Working knowledge of industrial electrical controls, electrical distribution, fluid power, and pneumatics.
- Ability to work independently from prints required.
- Position requires the demonstrated ability to respond to critical time sensitive assignments while maintaining a good temperament and attitude. Inability to demonstrate this ability will result in termination or reassignment through the standard bidding process
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Ability to lift 20 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand and/or sit up to eight hours per day.
- Ability to bend, kneel, reach for and grasp parts on a regular basis
- Work independently to solve minor issues and seek assistance with others.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and efficient operation.
Exide Technologies is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Exide Technologies (www.exide.com) is a global provider of stored electrical-energy solutions for the transportation and industrial markets. Exide's 130 years of technology innovation combined with operations in more than 80 countries enables the company to deliver compelling solutions for the world's current and future power needs. Exide produces and recycles a broad range of products, serving the Transportation, Industrial Network Power and Motive Power market segments with battery and energy storage systems and specialty applications for a broad range of industries including: agricultural, automotive, electric, light and heavy-duty truck, marine, materials handling, military, mining, powersport, railroad, security, telecommunications, utility and uninterruptible power supply (UPS), among others. Exide is Powering the World Forward - history and scale combined with a start-up mentality make Exide the right choice for customers who want more than simply a battery supplier.