We are experts in the beer, wine, and spirits industry looking for individuals to join our safety-minded, family-based culture. As a member of the Day Warehouse team you will play a key role in safely managing inventory receipt and replenishment activities.
Must have experience utilizing warehouse machinery such as stand-up forklift, reach truck, and order picker machines.
If you are looking for a warehouse career with a Company who lives their values everyday with the goal of having their associates feel supported, engaged, and empowered, then come join our winning team.
Monday - Thursday, 11:30am - 10:00pm
$17.00 per hour
- Move product by safely and responsibly operating material handling equipment including forklift, order picker, pallet jack, reach truck, keg fork dock stocker, slip-sheet lift, de-layer, clamp truck, double pallet jack and floor scrubber.
- Conduct proper handling of shipments and replenishment of product.
- Perform daily inspection of assigned warehouse equipment and reports any deficiencies.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance duties and reports any unsafe work area conditions.
- Other duties as assigned (for example: building orders accurately for pack-out, or load/unload route trucks).
- High School diploma or its equivalent, preferred
- Previous warehouse experience and/or training, preferred
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written English instructions
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgement
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
Physical Demands of Job:
- Carrying and lifting of up to 65 pounds to perform various duties as assigned for extended periods
- Frequent reaching with intermittent reaching overhead
- Standing for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Walking for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Frequent squatting and/or bending to perform various duties as assigned
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.