This position is located in the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) - Washington, U.S. National Central Bureau. The incumbent manages and coordinates organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management (PM) and quality improvement (QI) programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic initiatives.
Learn more about this agency
- Evaluates and monitors administrative programs and policies.
- Assists management with operations activities, designed to improve administrative operations or resources.
- Develops and maintains program policies, processes and procedures aligned with mission and initiatives.
- Consults on administrative software applications.
- Manages Training and Professional Development Program, including the Office's Intranet training site.
- Coordinates safety and health, accident prevention, and investigation training for the staff.
- Serves as Deputy Security Program Manager.
- Job family (Series)
0301 Miscellaneous Administration And Program
Conditions of Employment
- You must be a United States Citizen or National.
- You will be required to complete a pre-employment security investigation and background check which includes a drug screening.
- You may be required to complete a one-year probationary or trial period.
- Selective Service registration is required for males born on, or after, December 31st 1959. Those not registered should have an approved exemption on file.
- You must meet all eligibility requirements by the closing date of this announcement and continue to meet these requirements throughout the hiring process. Offers can be rescinded if requirements are not met.
- Additional selections may be made from this announcement, for up to 90 days, if openings occur in other offices serviced by Justice Management Division.
To qualify for the position of Administrative Management Specialist at (GS-0301-14), you must meet the basic qualification requirements listed below AND possess the required specialized experience specific to this series and grade you're applying to.
If you are a current government employee on a permanent appointment in the competitive service, you will need to demonstrate 1-year (52-weeks) at the next lower grade level, to meet the time-in-grade requirements for this occupational series and grade.
There may also be a positive education requirement for some occupations, please see the Education section for details. If there are licensing or certification requirements, please see the Required Documents section for details on how to verify you license or certificate.
To qualify for the GS-14, applicants must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS 13 level in the Federal service related to the work of the position to be filled, this experience
You MUST meet all qualification requirements, including Time-in-Grade, by the closing date of this announcement, 08/03/2020.
- developing, planning, writing, and executing programmatic policies, procedures, and processes for a major program segment in an organization;
- maintaining organizational safety measures and compliance with Federal Occupation Health and/or Office of Safety Heath Administration directives; and
- coordinating and overseeing training and professional development to include conducting audits/quality reviews of training records to ensure compliance with federal training and guidelines.
- coordinating security programs, including background investigations and re-investigations
Your resume must support your responses to the online questionnaire and the qualification requirements. Failure to do so may result in an ineligible rating. See the Required Documents section for important notes about what must be included in your resume.
There is no substitution of education at this grade level.