The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for:
- Conducting research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked US government information networks.
- Identify and assess current and emerging threats and vulnerabilities as they relate to homeland security
- Identify and assess the impact and threat of foreign influence operations and disinformation campaigns
- Maintain operational awareness of key resources and flows of information.
- Use IC-derived best practices to work independently on complex problems in all phases of the intelligence analysis.
- Triage intelligence and prepare analytical assessments to provide strategic and operational support to decision-makers.
- Coordinate with customer Component, SLTT, and IC members, as needed, on strategic intelligence and emerging threats.
- Participate in multi-agency outreach activities between the customer and other members of the IC.
- Write intelligence-related reports and summarize under tight timelines and strict guidelines.
- Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct research to determine adversary capability and intent.
- Prepare assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Correlate threat data from various sources.
- Collect data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Fuse and analyze all-source information and intelligence to produce quality intelligence products, papers
- Must provide a writing sample
- Experience in Intelligence Analysis, including All Source as it relates to Cyber actors
- Experience producing and completing all-source (unclassified and classified) finished intelligence assessments that adhere to the ICD203 analytic tradecraft standards
- Experience preparing and conducting all-source intelligence briefings
- Knowledge of region-specific cyber threat actor strategy, doctrine, tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures and demonstrated use of this information in all-source finished intelligence analysis
- Experience with open source/social media foreign influence operations
- IC FINTEL experience
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.