Crisis1, (www.crisis1.com), is a Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) founded in 2007 to deliver executive-level expertise and solutions to Federal and private sector clients. Crisis1 offers a range of consulting services, all designed to help Federal agencies achieve their goals.
The Financial Analyst will be supporting the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology, Financial Systems Modernization Team.
- Direct support to S&T/FBD Division developing DHS's standardized business processes, providing key business and financial guidance to the Financial Systems Modernization Team.
- Help facilitate integrated project teams with change management principles, strategies, and techniques required for effective planning, implementing, and evaluating of programs within the organization.
- Designed, implemented, and maintain the Financial Systems Modernizations Team's SharePoint site.
- Develop Tableau dashboards for advanced data analysis and data cleansing.
- Brief senior executives and program staff.
- Identify S&T/FBD's financial management and reporting requirements upfront to ensure inclusion in the IT solution selection process.
- Assist in the plan of action for S&T/FBD data cleansing, data migration and data implementation strategies.
- Help develop organization change management strategies through business process mapping, providing end-to-end business process flows.
- Engage with Subject Matter Experts to support and improve business processes and assist in risk management.
- Experienced with SharePoint.
- Experience with Federal financial applications such as Oracle/SAP, or PL/SQL
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively with a group or independently.
- Ability to effectively manage several complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- Ability to read and interpret management policy, regulations, and directives.
- Knowledge of Federal financial management concepts and processes desired.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Secret Clearance
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical / Vision and Dental Plans
- Holiday and Personal Time Off Pay
- Life Insurance
- Education and Training Assistance Program (discussed during the onboarding process)
- Incentive Plans and Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Programs
Crisis1, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.