Responsibilities for this Position
Location: USA DC Washington
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ51096
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
Human Factors Engineering
- E xpertise in Usability/User Experience and Applied Cognitive Research.
- Assist the team in develop conceptual prototypes for User Interface
- Develop User Manuals
- Help Develop mock-ups / storyboards
- Assist in development of system and training requirements
- Conduct data analysis for research and user-experience studies, and partner closely with design and strategy personnel to synthesize findings into actionable design principles.
- Familiarity with existing Human Factors standards as per DOT/FAA guidance
Requires bachelor's degree in human factors engineering and at least 1 year of experience in human factors engineering.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
T elecommuting Options:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA DC Washington
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. \n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.