At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Member of Project COMET (PHI SAP and IEE upgrade) who will support the Project Management Office (PMO).
This includes assisting with the daily operations of the PMO such as status reporting across the company and updating the various systems, documentation around risks, issues, and change controls. Collaborate across teams as needed. Independence level: Works under the direction of a Manager or a Sr. Project Manager.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Work with the Project COMET team on the daily operations for the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Assist with the various project status reports, documenting risks, issues, change controls, and the on boarding process.
- Assist with maintaining project plans.
- Coordinate and assist with advisory and executive committee meetings.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements associated with the PMO processes.
- Develop and maintain technical capabilities within supporting discipline or function (including best practices)
- Participate in the financial processes as needed to support the project (i.e. Authorization, forecasting).
- Utilize understanding of project management to run daily operations for the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Applies technical and organizational expertise to plan and support required PMO products and processes.
- Assist other team members as needed with PMO activities.
- Bachelor's degree or related discipline and typically 2 - 5 years of experience in business analysis or project experience or 6 - 9 years of relevant work experience.
- Solid communications skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to work with remote team members and/or stakeholders
- Ability to build strong relationships with team members and business stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of business practices and processes in (add business specific info).
- Solid problem-solving skills and analysis ability
- Experience supporting small IT Projects or sub-teams
- Maintain and enhance engagement with business and IT partners
- Microsoft Office savvy, Service Now a plus
- Project experience
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster