Founded in 1989, Crown CI applies engineering, information solutions, and analytics expertise to assist government and industry in enhancing performance and planning for future challenges. Specializing in the field of aviation, CCI has earned a reputation for forging system and service solutions based on analytic rigor and real-world perspectives – as reflected in contributions to challenging programs with the FAA and NASA. Today, the company is at the forefront in integrating Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) into the National Airspace System – advancing FAA efforts – as well as the initiatives of North Carolina and New York State - to introduce UAS technology to serve a host of public and commercial purposes safely.
Crown offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits start on the first day of employment along with generous PTO accrual and aggressive 401K employer match.
Crownwas voted as "One of the DC region’s Top Workplaces in 2018".
Crown is looking for a ProgramAnalyst to work at a government facility in Washington, DC. Job duties include:
- Manage seven programs at Security and Hazardous Materials Safety (ASH) Office, ensuring programs and projects are delivered on-time
- Responsible for developing business process flows and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Develop spreadsheets, briefings, templates and other program documents for executive level
- Improvebusiness plan processes by designing, implementing and monitoring the business plan targets in Microsoft Project for the management team
- Participate and assist Directors and Deputy Directors in business process improvement projects, management support activities, and administrative policy improvement plans
- Develop and maintain program schedules tracking milestones of the business plan process using Microsoft Project
- Apply software development lifecycle best practices to implementnewplatforms
- Support the creation of different ASH Portal applications in SharePoint.
HS Diploma + 10 years administrative support experience. Must be able to obtain a Public Trust and have Microsoft Project and SharePoint experience. FAA experience a plus!
Visit: www.crownci.com for additional information on our company.
Crown is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, age, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Persons unable to complete an online application should contact Crown HR for assistance at (703) 650-0663 ext 3059.
Crown is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor