The Firm demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements. Our Firm is structured to provide leadership in achieving high quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed. Decisions are based on the substance of issues, not on form.
Our policies and procedures designate Partners of the Firm for consultation on significant ethical, technical and industry questions. The policies and procedures are designed to assure that clients receive the best professional services we can provide. We continually keep in mind the public interest. We expect our Partners and Associates to identify and resolve all important engagement issues.
The job requires high level tax preparation skills, superior tax research and problem solving abilities, broad software knowledge, and excellent written and oral communication skills. We have a team approach to provide high quality client service for tax compliance, planning, financial statements, and general business consulting.
- Cold call businesses to set up appointments.
- Qualify prospects and get through the gatekeeper to talk to the decision-maker
- Convey and represent company culture and core values on each call
- Enter information about each call on CRM software immediately after every call
- Follow up on calls
Meet Minimum Performance Indicators:
- Make90 - 100 dials per day
- Achieve 10appointments per week
- Be able to have a 75% or more successful booking and closing on a monthly basis.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years experience cold calling
- Fluent in English
- A goal-driven personality and a relentless drive to succeed
- Problem solver
- Experience using CRM software
- Speaks clearly and listens more than talks
- Experience using Microsoft 365 Office
- Be proactive and independent; require little supervision
Anticipated Start Date: May 15, 2020
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.