QR Code Link to This Post
Chiropractic Practice with office in Hollywood Florida has an immediate opening for a Chiropractic Assistant position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet patients, answer phones, check patients in and answer patients inquiries.
- Verify patients insurance information.
- Book and confirm appointments and arrange transportation.
- Scan all patient records and forms.
- Maintain patient flow throughout the office.
- Perform general clerical duties as needed.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and record patients' medical history and information such as test results in medical records.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations and assist chiropractor to examine and treat patients.
- Explain treatment procedures and chiropractor's instructions to patients.
For consideration of these positions, candidates must:
- Have a pleasant and energetic personality, and excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Word, Google, Scheduling Tools and Software, and the Internet).
- Have a professional demeanor and be able to multi-task in a very busy environment.
- Be responsible, hardworking, punctual and have reliable transportation.
- Assist staff personnel in providing clinical and administrative duties.
- Have at least 6 months experience in a similar role in a medical office.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required.
A Bachelor degree is preferred but not required.
Office hours are between 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM. Split shift.
Salary commensurate with experience.