QR Code Link to This Post
Residential Community Manager
PLEASE SEND RESUME AND INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & SALES/LEASING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Direct Reports: Maintenance Staff, Other Office Personnel
Employment Type: Full-time - Office
Essential Duties Might Include:
1. Direct responsibility for the sale and rental of new and used home inventory. Maintain excellent retailer relationships. Must be the primary marketer of the property following all guidelines of the Marketing Plan.
2. Oversee collection of monthly rents and accurately maintain the Remote Management System; which includes the recording of monthly rents, security deposits, applications fees, legal fees, pet fees, extra occupant fee, and all other payments to be credited to the community or resident.
3. Oversee the maintenance of common areas within the community (the community center, pool, playgrounds, entrances, roads and landscaping).
4. Qualify potential residents, process applications for residency, perform credit/criminal checks and an economic evaluation.
5. Prepare and submit the necessary reports at the appropriate time each month to advise the home office of the status of, and any changes that take place, in the community.
6. Effectively move-in and move-out residents, using the appropriate forms and making sure there is strict adherence to the Community Rules and Regulations.
7. Approve and coordinate, with Regional Supervisor's authorization, all improvements and modifications to a resident's home or home site, such as decks, patios, carports, awnings, landscaping and all other exterior alterations.
8. Develop stable resident relations.
9. Be familiar with legal notices and actions as they relate to the enforcement of the Community Rules and Regulations.
10. Prepare the Community Marketing Checklist and assist your Regional Supervisor in implementing the Community Marketing Plan.
11. Be familiar with your community's design standards and understand the process by which you must comply with them.
12. Be familiar with your rent structure, community incentives and other pertinent information associated with your specific community.
13. Maintain accurate employee records, report payroll and follow guidelines regarding uniforms, paid holidays and disciplinary action.
14. Understand the process of new and used home sales and forms used for same.
15. Follow the appropriate guidelines for emergency procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Property Management Experience Required
Sales/Leasing Experience Required
Good verbal and written communication skills
Proper telephone etiquette
Working knowledge of computers
Willingness to work with the public on a daily basis
Computer: Proficient with Word and Excel. Familiar with property management software.
Other office equipment
Other on-site staff