QR Code Link to This Post
Central Florida law firm is seeking Legal Secretary to support its growing civil and family law practice. Pleasant working environment and opportunity for growth within. Benefits and competitive salary commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate will have a strong skill set in calendaring and deadlines, scheduling, working with other attorneys' and court/clerk staff.
Applicants must have a professional appearance, be reliable, and be willing to work closely with a team of people.
Please send Resume' and Cover Letter in confidence. Please include references.
* Schedule and coordinate hearings, Mediations, trials;
* Maintain calendar and monitoring of Court imposed and Statutory deadlines for attorney;
* Maintain dialogue with clients, judicial assistants, and opposing counsels' assistants
* Transcription of correspondence and pleadings.
* Minimum 4 years of experience and knowledge of a legal secretary.
* Attention to detail and follow up is also necessary;
* Independent, motivated and possessing a strong work ethic;
* Strong client service and client relations;
* Must work in a fast paced environment and be able to multi-task and prioritize;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Must have strong organizational skills
* Must be able to "play well with others" as our Firm works as a team on all cases