Richman Property Services, Inc. is currently seeking a community inspired, passion-driven, team-oriented Maintenance Technician with a can-do attitude!
As one of the nation's top ten residential property owners, our mission is to ensure that our residents live in a quality apartment community they can be proud of. Our team accomplishes this by delivering optimal customer service and creating a safe and inviting home.
The Maintenance Technician I will work out of Clarcona Groves, our community located in Orlando, FL (32810)!
The success of the company is dependent upon the satisfaction of our residents. Our devoted staff maintains direct involvement in managing each of our properties and tending to their needs.
SUMMARY: Responsible for the upkeep, inventory, logs/records and repair of grounds, apartments and buildings of the property ensuring they are maintained in an efficient manner under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor and/or the Property Manager.
- Execute and sustain daily repair and upkeep of the property
- Preparation of vacant units for occupancy within established deadlines
- Manage service requests and response times, ensuring completion within established deadlines while warranting responsive, efficient and courteous customer service
- Ensure OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards are met at all times
- Maintain a safe work environment at all times and reporting any safety concerns/issues to the Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager
- Adhere to section 608 of The Clean Air Act
- Ensure the proper care, maintenance and inventory of all Richman Property Services tools and equipment
- Ensure the proper care, maintenance and inventory of all personal tools required by Richman Property Services
- Maintain logs and records
- Maintain the required property uniform and ensure a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or the residents through the Incident Report form
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of and adherence to RICHMAN PROPERTY SERVICES, INC. policies and procedures. Uphold and demonstrate the philosophy that residents are number one priority by providing exceptional customer service
- Seek educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development
- Participate in on-going property preventative maintenance plan
- Assist in team effort of maintaining curb appeal and general cleanliness of buildings and grounds
- On call duties are required and overtime may be necessary periodically
- Complete required tasks such as required training, logs and reports in a timely manner
- Communicate adequate inventory of maintenance supplies and parts to be reported to Property Manager and Regional Manager
- Other duties as may be periodically assigned by Manager or Maintenance Supervisor
- Ability to speak, listen, read and write English with sufficient proficiency to maintain a safe environment at all times, which is a business necessity. This position requires you to be able: (a) to speak and listen in English for safety purposes, including communicating with residents and visitors on the property to provide warnings regarding safety issues, and, to the extent necessary, to communicate with suppliers and manufacturers of chemicals and equipment used on the job with respect to safe handling and operation; (b) to read in English instruction manuals for safe and proper operation and for trouble-shooting, safety manuals, warning labels, and safety signs that may be on or accompany chemicals and equipment used for this job; and (c) to write in English to provide warning signs for safety purposes and to maintain safety records and logs.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; Industry related courses preferred
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one (1) year of maintenance and general repair experience or Groundskeeper.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- REQUIRED: EPA Section 608 Type I and II or Universal Technician license required, you can still hire to Richman, however you must become certified on your own within 75 days of hire.
- Valid/Active Driver's License Required!
- Knowledge in maintenance to include carpentry, electrical, heating and cooling systems, plumbing, painting, drywall, buffing and waxing; use of power tools, (pools and irrigation systems where necessary)
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws
- Knowledge of Fair housing Laws
- Record keeping and organizational skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Must own tools in states where applicable
- Ability to speak, listen, read and write English with sufficiency proficiency to maintain a safe environment at all times, which is a business necessity, as further detailed above.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short-term disability, 401(k), and other numerous additional coverage options including pet insurance. In addition, we offer programs that employees can take advantage of such as student loan repayments, tuition reimbursement, and sabbatical leaves. Employees are also eligible for paid time off and vacation time and as you continue to grow with the company, you will earn more vacation time!
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with one of the top Property Management organizations in the country, we'd like to hear from you!
To learn more about Richman Property Services, Inc. please visit our website at www.therichmangroup.com
We administer a maintenance test and conduct criminal background and drug screening.