We are seeking an Infusion Nurse to join our site in Pinellas Park, FL on as needed (PRN) basis.
This Infusion Nurse will assist with study related duties, patient visits, infusions, and documentation.
- Conduct infusions for specialized studies
- Acts as per the protocol and delegation of authority documents, and ensures the conduct of the trial is conducted under the requirements relating to obtaining informed consent and IRB approval of the protocol.
- May review and sign-off on information pertaining to study assignments as applicable.
- Performs appropriate clinical procedures which may include, but are not limited to: IV infusions, vital signs, blood collection, pain assessments, and safety assessments.
- Attends internal/external training related to procedures and processes.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must hold a valid Florida Registered Nurse license.
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 1+ years').
- Excellent communication skills and English fluency will be an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills
- Essential proficiency in basic computer applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work in a team environment
In some cases, an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accelerated Enrollment Solutions (AES) is a business unit of PPD that offers both sponsors and contract research organizations best-in-class site and enrollment solutions, with tiered offerings combining the expertise, as needed, of industry leaders PPD, Synexus, Acurian and Optimal Research.
The array of AES services include strategic enrollment solutions that offer speed, certainty and commercial value to our clients. Acurian and Synexus have proven track records for enrolling patients and study conduct through proprietary, direct-to-patient recruitment methodologies and a global site network. When combined, these services provide a new standard of clinical trial productivity that delivers more patients from fewer sites in less time.