First Commerce Credit Union is looking for a Video Teller Representative. The primary purpose of this position is to assist in fulfilling our Vision to Be Our Member's Financial Partner for Life. This is achieved through delivering Remarkable Member Service as defined by our Service Standards as well as building and maintaining strong member relationships through identification of member's financial needs and effectively recommending appropriate products and services to meet those needs.
General Summary: The primary purpose of this position is to assist First Commerce in fulfilling our vision to be our member's financial partner for life. Interactive Remote Tellers will enhance the member's experience by providing accurate, professional and prompt handling of all teller functions utilizing video technology. Furthermore, they will act as the member's personal representative by building and maintaining strong member relationships through identification of member's financial needs and effectively recommending appropriate products and services to meet those needs.
- Serves the member in an accurate, professional, courteous, efficient manner through prompt handling of all teller functions and demonstrates our member service standards with both internal and external members. Performs transactions with a focus on member satisfaction and retention.
- Performs operational teller activities at the supervisory level.
- Works independently and utilizes effective problem solving skills to resolve issues; effectively uses position authority and knowledge of operating and security procedures in order to make on-the-spot decisions including exceptions, adjustments, and overrides.
- Resolves complex and non-routine inquiries concerning credit union policy and operating procedures; researches and solves member's problems.
- Protect the Credit Union's financial interests by complying with internal and external policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Utilizes the credit union's on-line systems and website in order to facilitate members' transactions. Identifies cross-selling opportunities, selling new or additional products or services that meet members' needs, and makes appropriate referrals to other bank areas.
- Learn and remain current with the credit union's products, services, promotions, policies and procedures to retain and enhance customer account relationships.
- Will perform job duties in accordance with policies established by the Board of Directors under the rules and regulations set by the National Credit Union Administration, the State of Florida and any applicable State laws for financial centers located in other States.
- Complies with Reg E, BSA, OFAC, and CIP requirements such as checking names against OFAC for new deposit or loan relationships.
- Fully supports in actions and words First Commerce's Vision, Mission, Core Values and Service Standards
- Attends meetings timely and as required; reports to work as scheduled and adheres to First Commerce's dress code as well as other policies and procedures specific to the retail financial center group
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Associate's Degree or High School Diploma/equivalent with 3 years of demonstrative experience
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years demonstrated customer/member service or call center experience and/or teller experience preferred. Exceptional FCCU team members with supervisory or management recommendation will be considered.
- A sincere desire and commitment to serving members primarily through virtual communication
- Enthusiastic individual who can respond to high volume of inbound transactions
- Excellent listening skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong computer skills and comfortable with multi-tasking in fast-paced Windows environment
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Proven ability to learn a vast amount of information quickly and independently
- Exhibits patience and a consistent positive attitude when handling irate members and difficult situations. Handles stress well
- Enjoys working in a support department with limited mobility and face-to-face member interaction.
Americans with Disability Specifications
Physical demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member (employee) to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The team member (employee) must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.