The successful candidate will work together with the management team to better the overall company performance.
- Create and hold informative training sessions to promote company efficiency
- Collaborate with Department Manager to teach new and existing employees new skills, knowledge, or business systems
- Guide new employees, strengthening effectiveness and encouraging skill growth over time
- Prepare educational materials, such as module summaries, videos, etc.
- Coordinate with the Training Department to determine company training needs
- Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Development, Business Administration, or Information Technology
- Eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinker, problem solver
- Able to work on multiple ongoing tasks
- Experience as an educator or trainer in a corporate setting
Job Type: Full-Time
If you think you would do this job well, hit ‘Apply’ now!