Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL, with a satellite office in Montvale, NJ.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by ouriCREATEvalues of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact[emailprotected].
The Client Success Manager serves as the primary relationship manager between our clients and our internal stakeholders.
- The main responsibilities of the CSM are to maintain regular client communications
- Present aspects of products currently licensed to the client for touch points and new product use; be the anchor of ongoing education on licensed products
- Collaborate internally to keep all accounts apprised of any potential issue to their software performance and monitor/record the status of all customer communication in Salesforce, Excel, etc.
- Maintain client renewal rate at or above company goals in territory
- Follow up on client inquiries directed to other departments
- Attend Trade Shows to represent the company and strengthen relationships with existing client base
- Respond to inbound calls in accordance with performance standards for the ACSM role, resolving customer issues and ensuring an exceptional client experience
- Fully accountable for maintaining a referenceable customer base for assigned territory by facilitating on-site visits with existing customers collaborate with inside and new business sales team to leverage current account relationships for prospective sales, and ensuring minimum level of “client touches”.
- Participate in kick off calls to successfully transition account ownership post-sale/implementation.
- Conduct onsite Customer Visits in accordance with performance metrics for the CSM role
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels
- Long-distance or air travel as needed - not to exceed 35% travel
- Periods of stress may occur
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-4 years of client success / account management experience; practice experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve; strong judgment and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Approachable, professional, patient, balanced approach to handling tasks of varying priority and stress levels
- Strong understanding of broader business initiatives and strategy and ability to incorporate this understanding into client interaction/outcomes; strategic thinker
- Ability to travel throughout the year, including occasionally on weekends
Benefits and Perks
At Nextech we strive to be a great place to work and we are constantly evolving the way we take care of all our teammates.
- Competitive Salary
- Highly Competitive Bonus
- "Shoot for The Stars" Salary Step Program for Product Support Roles
- Employee Recognition Program
- Choice of 3 Medical Plans
- Wellness Program Including Discounts on Medical Premiums
- Company HSA Funding
- 15 days PTO at date of hire (increase with tenure milestones)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 1 Floating Holiday
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave for Mothers and Fathers
- Choice of 2 Dental Plans
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Employer Match and Roth Option Available
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- 100% Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Supplemental/Ancillary Insurance
- Company Sponsored Events
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, Entertainment and More!
- Pet Insurance
- Healthy Snacks
- Treadmill Desks
- Casual Dress/Work Environment
- Employee Referral Bonus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.