- Organizational Change Management experience (OCM Work, Change enablement work, Change Management) (2+ years of experience)
- Corporate Communications experience (having experience leading development and distribution of marketing content/email marketing to corporate audiences) (2+ years of experience)
- Marketing (visual skill where you can develop communications that catch people's eyes, creating marketing materials, advertising experience) (2+ years of experience)
- Soft skill (not required, but a plus)
- Prior Amgen experience
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Utilize instructional design and adult learning methodologies to design and develop solutions in a variety of delivery formats
- Support the assigned project
- Write instructional materials, guides, on-the-job training, and other training materials
- Develop training strategies and performance solutions
- Develop and conduct classes and/or Instructor Led Training classes
- Participate in global change agent network
- Amgen is seeking an Organizational Effectiveness Sr. Associate External Worker to join our Information Systems team. The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong collaborator ready to focus on talent, communications, learning, and change management. People are at the heart of what we do and are the primary focus of the Organizational Effectiveness team’s work. Our team of experienced talent architects, change practitioners, and learning and communications professionals accomplish this mission by maintaining a constant focus on enabling the organization to continually learn, grow, and improve by bringing the best solutions to every project. This OE Sr. Associate EW will play a vital role in executing our vision for upcoming projects
- The senior associate will be responsible for driving the execution of enterprise-wide organizational effectiveness strategies and processes to increase adoption, engagement and awareness of the initiatives driving Amgen towards its business outcomes. The incumbent will also be responsible for representing the OE group when executing on strategic deliverables in alignment towards the broader goal of “One IS”. The Sr. Associate will possess an enthusiastic ability to collaborate cross-functionally with a sharp focus on maintaining a culture of continuous improvement and learning while producing results. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Advocate and embed organizational effectiveness framework and key principles into all project work.
- Drives continual improvement and technical innovation to meet OE objectives.
- Collaborates with OE Team to execute organizational change management, learning and engagement activities for transformation initiatives impacting the entire Amgen enterprise.
- Participate in team/project meetings and events in accordance with established processes; implements process improvements where appropriate.
- Participate in organizational effectiveness projects with limited oversight.
- Appropriately escalates issues to internal line management that may impact IS strategy implementation through cross-functional coordination.
- Prepares metrics and documents illustrating the progress of ongoing projects and activities.
- Adapting technical content to be business focused for client audiences
- 2+ years of organizational change, learning, organizational design, communication and/or talent management experience.
- Outstanding communication skills with audiences of all levels.
- Experience delivering successfully on project teams.
- High level of situational awareness to assess impacts of organizational change.
- Excellent oral and presentation skills; ability to influence and persuade.
Excellent interpersonal skills; enthusiastic, team player and self-starter; serious commitment to hard work and excellence.
Collaborate and coordinate with functions, internal staff, and outside vendors to achieve communications and business objectives.
Willingness to handle ambiguous and rapidly changing priorities.
Professionally excel at interaction with all levels of management, staff and vendors
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"